When awarded a scholarship from ECU Melbourne it’s designed in such a way that the scholarship provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course. Which seems pretty good and fair enough for a school of such standards
Application Deadline: December 12, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicant must be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake
- Applicant must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship.
- Applicant must not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course and not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location.
- If you believe you are eligible, click the ‘Pre-Apply Now’ button to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- You or your education agent must use the link provided to access the discount; it cannot be applied after an application has been completed.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Visit The Official Website For More Information