Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships is a program for candidates from middle and low income commonwealth countries, for full-timeMaster’s study at UK university. However, common wealth master’s scholarship is sponsored and Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented, responsible, and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Applications for 2019 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are closed.
For further information please see the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2019 terms and conditions