This organisation is currently looking for a responsive Head of Manufacturing, with a top notch operations background and an acute technical ability to develop and carry out its manufacturing strategy successfully. The rightful candidate should be able to deliver on the company’s needs including; revenue, profitability targets, people development strategy,and operational efficiency . The key areas for this role are strategy and technical thinking, but there is also a need for a candidate with a detailed understanding of distillation, and factory utilities, among other things.
The Head of Manufacturing must have a strong operations background with an acute technical ability to develop the manufacturing strategy of the organisation. The candidate should be able to deliver on the needs of the organisation including; strategy, operational efficiency, business revenue, profitability targets, and people development. The key areas for this role are strategy and technical thinking, but there is also a need for a candidate with a detailed understanding of distillation and factory utilities, among other things.
- Optimise production lines
- Review & rest ancillary workflow processes; timed protocols & techniques for various operations.
- Best practice for manual processes such as; folding, carton production, sealing and more
- People development: to ensure proper training of people for new technology
- Minimise capacity utilisation on a large scale
- Improve & rigidly enforce quality standards
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in a high-level manufacturing role
- Must have a good track record in the use and application of effective processes.
- Should have an operational background with high technical ability and strategic thinking
- Must have a detailed understanding of: Electrics, Factory utilities, Power generation, Distillation – crude alcohol to ENA
- Should have experience in: alcohol bottling/filling experience in various formats; sachets & other flexible packaging, PET bottles, glass
- Ability to come up come up solutions and execute action plans
- Excellent technical knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to collaborative management