At Smarte Carte, Inc. We’re the leading concessionaire of self-serve vended luggage carts, electronic lockers, commercial strollers and massage chairs, as well as other passenger and guest services.
Smarte Carte is based in St. Paul, MN and has operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Sweden and Singapore.
Smarte Carte Inc. is a privately held company.
The Data Coordinator is responsible for ensuring accurate data entry and maintenance of the ERP Master Data System. This position will serve as a centralized resource supporting the enterprise. This position requires attention to detail, and a high volume of data entry.
- Enter and Maintain Location, Asset, Supplier, and Client Data;
- New data entry
- Asset Data Entry including inner part details (serial #, software, equipment modifications, etc.)
- Update inventory data & counts from sub-asset assembly (“posting” production orders for job specific requests -GSR/PRP/Project)
- Other maintenance as required
- Ensure Consistent Processes Followed;
- Support creation of missing templates/processes
- Create visibility of accountability gaps
- Ensure Source Data Accuracy;
- Update data into the Master Data System as collected for project needs
- Routine Audits on a cycle basis
- Update data based on issues
- Minimum 2 years of data entry experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or technical degree in a related field preferred
- Demonstrated communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills required
- Previous experience maintaining an ERP Master Data System highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft products is required
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams, and have the ability to work with minimal direction
- Must have a high attention to detail and have demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Ability to organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner
Smarte Carte Inc. offers a competitive compensation package and outstanding benefits including; Group Health & Dental Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short-term Disability, Matching 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Wellness Reimbursement Program, Company Outings and Much More!