Hilti is seeking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) in Nigeria. Hilti designs and manufactures is one of the leading-edge technology, software and services, which empower the professional construction industry. They are worldwide located in over 120 countries with more than 23,000 employees.
To passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future by overseeing a salesforce within specific segment, for the profitable attainment of specific sales objectives with particular attention given to training in skills development, trade and application knowledge, customer and product platform development.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- 10 -15 years’ technical / sales experience
- Tracked record – selling in the construction industry
- Product knowledge of technical design services
- Experience understanding customer requirement, and providing a tailored technical solution
- In-Depth Knowledge of building solution
- Engineering Degree / Background
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and management of sales territories, achievement of targets based on profitable potential and effective sales territory management.
- To utilise all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyse, implement and control the opportunities within territory.
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure the successful introduction of new products.
- To work with Engineering Management, Finance Management, Market Management, Product Management and other members of Sales Management team to ensure a consistent approach to business throughout the Company.
- To coordinate with Logistics and Marketing to maintain right stock levels.
- To ensure timely collection of all the dues / overdue.
- To support EMT through execution of special projects.
- To ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously developed for the benefit of both yourself and the company.
- To take full responsibility for all assigned company assets.
- To ensure compliance with all company values, policies & processes